The International Power Engineering Exhibition and Conference (IPECON) is a premier forum for electrical power engineering researchers and professionals to scoop challenges within Electricity Supply Industry and consequently discuss, distribute and advance the state of research and development aimed at solving the identified challenges. It is one of few conferences, hosted in Nigeria, which facilitate exchange of insights and innovations between industry practitioners, academia and policy managers.
IPECON is managed by the Nigerian Institution of Power Engineers. It holds annually and its maiden edition was held in year 2018. The 2020 edition is co-sponsored by Nile University of Nigeria, Abuja, Nigeria. IPECON accepts papers within the thematic areas in the list of topics.
Click to see Call for Papers
List of Topics:
- Bulk power generation and ancillary services.
- Power policy and regulation.
- Transmission and distribution systems.
- Energy efficiency, economics and business.
- Distributed generation, smart grids and electric vehicle technologies.
- Power electronics and drives.
- Editorial Sub-committee
- Publicity Sub-committee
- Logistics Sub-committee
- Welfare Sub-committee
- Finance Sub-committee
- Exhibition and Coordination Sub-committee
- Engr. Mrs. Bernice A. Lijofi, FIEEE, FNSE, FNIPE
- Engr. Dr. Maruf A. Aminu, MNSE, MNIPE
- Engr. Dayo Olugboye, MNSE, MNIPE
- Engr. Ejika Emmanuel, MNSE, MNIPE
Venue for IPECON 2020:
The conference will be held in Conference Hall, Block A, Nile University of Nigeria, Research and Institution Area, Jabi, Abuja, Nigeria.